Gen.1:28 And God Blessed them; and God said to them, Be fruitful and multiply and replenish the earth and subdue it and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the fowl of the air and over everything that moveth upon the earth.”
5 areas of ruler-ship:
(1) Be fruitful——— The thought here is to be and not do; fruitfulness is not an effort it is the result of the right seed in the right environment.
(2) Multiply———–Accelerated increase; when we lose our ability to calculate, when it is like counting stars and sand if we can calculate it through our own mind it would be addition not multiplication God has more to do through us then we can calculate or comprehend.
(3) Replenish———–Fill the earth think in terms of plenty We begin this by filling our earth (life) with righteousness peace and joy “the kingdom” We fill our city, nation, and world with the knowledge of the glory of God.
(4) Subdue-————-To overpower the earth to bring it into order again this begins in us then we establish principles of kingdom living.
(5) Have dominion——Again the key word is “have” dominion not take when ever I hear someone say I am taking authority it always makes me question why don’t we just have authority why do we have to keep taking it some where in our thinking we must of let it go or else we would not have to take it again authority just is.
The dominion is in all three realms:
(1) The sea———Lower regions of the earth, The fish of the sea speaks of “The troubled sea of humanity”
(2) The earth——-creeping things, the beast of the field, middle ground, no real life just mediocrity.
(3) The heavens —-where the birds fly, the high places of human wisdom the philosophy’s imaginations principles and powers,
All three realms must bow their knees to the Lord Jesus Christ and His dominion working through us. (Philippians 2:8-9)
Scott Stimson Sr.