However, the wisdom that comes from above is first of all pure, then peace-loving, gentle, willing to yield, full of compassion and good deeds, and without a trace of partiality or hypocrisy. James 3:18
For all who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God.
Questions to ask ourselves concerning prophetic words:
(1) Does it build up or tear down? If it leaves us in a state of hopelessness or helplessness it should in most cases be either forgotten or we just wait until the Lord brings more clarity because it is impart realm.
(2) Does it bear witness to the spirit within, and to those who have an open heart (Rev.2:7, 11,17 )
(3) Does it agree with the clear written word and the spirit of that word. (1 Cor.1:17-21) (Amos 3:3)
(4) Does it exalt the Lordship of Jesus Christ drawing us to Him and magnifying His finished work..It should not be exalting fear, the devil, or the power of flesh, but the Lordship of Jesus. (1 Cor.12:1-3)
(5) Does it produce the fruit of life and liberty or does it bring us back into bondage. (Mt.7:16)
(6) If predictive and conditions or met does it come to pass?
“Wisdom that will help us not to miss it.
(1) Submit the word to those you are ministering to and always remain under authority even if it is to the conscience of the one you are speaking to and be respectful because this is new covenant
(2) Never make excuses for apparent misses but rather learn from them and make right whatever damage if any may have been caused by the word you gave.
(3) Never try to impress others with your gift this will cause inaccuracy and can make a fool out of you plus we will just waste the peoples time.
(4) Speak primarily toward the destiny and potential not the present condition as it has been interpreted by outward conditions the gifts are given to reveal Jesus the cure for sin not sins.
(5) Take responsibility for what you say (example) If you tell someone they are to go here or go there, leave their job etc. be prepared to support them or pay expenses if it isn’t the Lord.
(6) Never use the gift to manipulate people to give or abuse the gifts to get your way.
(7) When it is all said and done there should be no glory to self in prophetic ministry but an exalting of the Lord and an increase of the Kingdom of God.
Scott Stimson Sr