Rom.15:13 Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope through the power of the Holy Spirit.
When all hope is gone he is still the God of hope; he creates it where it may not exist no matter what has happened to you or how hopeless it looks at the moment you are not without hope.
(1) Hope is the vision that keeps us focused on our destination.
(2) Hope is joyful expectation.
(3) Hope is our leader out of the dis-appointments and failures of the past.
(4) Hope frees us to trust again without the fear of being taken advantage of.
(5) Hope is a people lifter it removes guilt and stagnation.
(6) Hope is the key to obtaining favor from God and man.
(7) Hope is the blueprint of our faith,the security of our mind will and emotions. (what we think feel and want).
The previous verse Rom.15:13 said,” in believing we may abound in hope through the power of the Holy Spirit,” or as J.B.Phillips translation says,“ That …your whole life and outlook may be radiant with hope.”
1 Cor.13:13 – And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. We are never without hope it is abiding.
The Father has made us believers in Christ we need not try to believe, but rather accept what he has done in making us believers, now be filled with hope in all joy and peace by believing in the God of hope.
“In essence he is our hope”
One thought on “We Are Never Without Hope”
My husband had Alzheimer disease and passed away quickly thanks to God’s mercy so I try brain exercises/games….this appears to be a good one.