God Himself has said, I will not in anyway fail you, nor give you up, nor leave you without support, I will not, I will not, I will not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake you, nor let you down, nor relax my hold upon you; Assuredly Not. Heb 13:5 (b)
It is a play on word’s but Jesus wore a seem-less garment you cannot go by how it seems.
(1) Let the trial of your faith through brokenness bring you closer to Jesus not away from Him.
(2) Learn to speak words of comfort to yourself.
(3) Look for the big picture; learn to see from the mountain instead of the valley.
(4) Understand that this is not your destiny, it is just your journey. Never confuse the two. We may fail a thousand times on our journey it is still not our destiny.
(5) Understand that there are adjustments (dealing with eternal matters going on around us) that we are not able to understand. Remember, He is faithful to you regardless.
(6) Avoid giving your thoughts over to pessimistic wet-blanket people who only see the problem but not the solution.
(7) Surround yourself with hope and a people of hope. These are the people you can pour yourself out on and a people who will love you unconditionally. This is another reason to be properly connected relationally.
(8) Start giving thanks and praise even in the trial. Then turn to see the solution because, He is always there for you.
(9) Go Forward when there is no way through. When you are without a passage way, when you are at the end of your wisdom, intelligence and strength “Wits End”, GO FORWARD!
Get up, Grow up, Go forward and Renew; God will bring you safely to the other side, and He will break forth upon all of your enemies such as the enemies of fear and doubt.
Scott Stimson Sr.