I did write a letter to the church, but Diotrephes, who wants to be head of everything, does not recognize us! If I do come to you, I shall not forget his actions nor the slanderous things he has said against us. 3 John 9
Never try to keep someone in your life that God is removing just let them go not only for their good, but for yours never try to force relationships let them come to you in mutual agreement.
People who want to know the truth about you will hear all sides before they make any kind of judgment, and those who choose to believe a lie are not real friends anyway they have ulterior motives.
You never have to convince real friends and your enemies don’t care about the truth they believe what they want to.
(1) When beginning a new relationship never ignore warning signals Example: Disrespect for you or for what you have, where you live, especially dis-respecting your family, rudeness toward others like in the restaurant and gossip of others should not be overlooked.
— If they will gossip to you they will gossip about you. “gossip means malicious intent”
(2) You shouldn’t have to change who you are in order to be liked while on the other hand we should always improve upon ourselves, also remember no one has the right to speak into your life without your permission unless they have laid down their lives or they have given you money if that happens they have the right to speak up because you have opened up yourself.
(3) We should be able to disagree on issues, and ideas without damaging the relationship we must not be so dogmatic about issues give others room for mistakes, and it is alright to be wrong because it is not all about us or what we think anyway.
(4) Real relationships should never be forced through control or manipulation they should be built through love & mutual respect with the test of time and difficulty.
(5) Beware when it is all one-sided when the conversation’s are always about them, and when they make a conscious attempt to convince you of their success, if they always want to be the center of attention, but have no real interest in you or your wishes this is toxic.
(6) Real relationships will not be self serving nor will they be for money or popularity, nor to fill a rejection or another need based emotion, they will still love you even when you don’t do what they like.
(7) God will bring people into our lives who help equip and balance us they are leaders some are like parents they will mentor us where we need to grow, they will not change who they are to fit us.
(8) Never allow yourself to get caught up in the facade or the outward show, but always look deeper than the obvious, those who really love you most are the one’s who know your weaknesses and bad secrets, but yet remain with you in heart.
(9) Beware when they always expect you to pay at dinner especially if it is a date the one who asked out should pay, also watch how they conduct themselves in public are they polite? are they demanding? do they treat the waiter or waitress with disrespect because if they do watch out that is how you could eventually be treated.
When ya hear a fool talking angry like they ain’t got no sense, best get away from them in a hurry. Proverbs 14:7 RNT
Scott Stimson Sr.
I Thessalonians 5:20-21 “Despise not prophesying, prove all things hold fast that which is good.”
I have been in prophetic ministry for over 30 years I have literally ministered to thousands of people individually ’as many as 400 in one week’
I watched people with their knees on concrete in Africa for hours as they waited to hear a prophetic word over their life I was gasping for breath between each one of them, I have heard all kinds of stories and seen all kinds of blunders.
I have been blessed to see the word change lives forever all to the glory of God.
I learned early that the ministry must be built on the Christ and not on the gift, prophets and prophetic ministry are foundational and should always be about the revealing of the Lord Jesus Christ.
NOTE: When the Old Covenant was taken away so were the Old Testament Prophets we now have a New Covenant Ministry of the Prophetic.
“7 Things To Remember About Prophetic Ministry”
(1) Purity of motives are essential in prophetic ministry, make sure it is not about being seen or admired by others, the gifts are not to make us look good in the flesh.
(2) We must be responsible for the word that we give “Example” If we tell some one to quit their job make sure we are ready to support them if it isn’t God.
(3) Don’t judge by the outward appearance.The Lord speaks to the potential (the seed) give the word but stay away from trying to interpret the prophesy for them.
(4) Be accountable both to the person you are ministering too and the authority in their life. “Example” When ministering to the children call the parents or the person in charge to hear what is being said .
(5) The gifts are not to impress the public If we are not sure about something we should submit it to the person we are ministering to “Example” Don’t tell them their name is Sam when it is Jerry don’t tell them they have a son when they don’t.
(6) Prophesy from a platform of faith not from a negative vision of fear, If you see darkness wait for the light to come. Rom.12:6
(7) Never dominate others with your gift being able to prophesy does not mean you are spiritual it just means you have a gift “for” the body of Christ.
Scott Stimson Sr.
7 Things About The Cleansing the Conscience
Heb. 9:13-14 –For if the blood of goats and bulls and the ashes of a heifer sprinkling those who have been defiled sanctify for the cleansing of the flesh,how much more will the blood of Christ,
who through the eternal Spirit offered Himself without blemish to God, cleanse your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?
The blood did not just cleanse us from sin, but our conscience from religious dead works to worship the Living God.
The word conscience is sunedesis in the greek ”to know within oneself”
7 things about the conscience:
1—It was a product of the fall, it was given by God to govern man until the law came, after that it has to be cleansed under the government of God, and only by the blood of Jesus.
2—It is shaped by our culture, authority figures, and religious influence or upbringing.
3—It is often mistaken as being God speaking to us, mostly in condemnation, accusations and excuses.
4—It becomes dirty and unreliable through the dead works of religion.
5—It will either accuse us or excuse us, but never reveal Christ or bring us to God, it does not base things on what is God or not, but good and evil, sins and not sins.
6—We cannot clean our own conscience, it takes a “clean man” (Jesus) to cleanse our conscience He does this by His blood, to worship the living God, not a dead religion.
7—A clean conscience brings happiness, liberty, and the fruit of the Kingdom of God.
“In the teaching of the ashes of a red heifer in Numbers 19, the one who needed cleansing would arise on the 3rd day and on the 7th day would be restored to fellowship.
The 3rd day typifies the finished work of Christ while the 7th day typifies the sabbath rest in Christ.
Our conscience is always to be seated in the finished work of Jesus Christ, when this happens we will move into a sabbath rest having confidence with “God and peace with ourself and others.”
Scott Stimson Sr
1 Thessalonians 5:16-23
16 Rejoice always,
17 pray continually,
18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
19 Do not quench the Spirit.
20 Do not treat prophecies with contempt
21 but test them all; hold on to what is good,
22 reject every kind of evil.
23 May God himself, the God of peace, sanctify you through and through. May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
24 The one who calls you is faithful, and he will do it.
Grace is expressed through practical Christ living.
(1) Rejoice always–we can live in joy regardless of our circumstance rejoicing is the lifting up of our soul above adversity to magnify God and focus on our mission.
(2) Pray continually–This is saying we never close off communication with the Lord, and it gives us the thought of someone who has a chronic cough they do it without planning or thinking about it.
(3) In everything give thanks for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.–The will of God begins with thanksgiving it is to give thanks in everything no matter what it looks like we can then properly focus on Him and find God’s remedy for negativity.
(4) Quench not the spirit–“Do not put out the light of the spirit” He must always be in charge because He knows the end from the beginning even though He may not fit our logic or tradition.
(5) Despise not Prophesying’s— “Do not hold prophesy in low esteem” (knox) prophesy must not be criticized, but we can war a good warfare with the prophetic gifts.
(6) Prove all things hold fast to that which is good. –Test everything and cling to the good we must not be gullible with prophesy but teachable if it is good and gives God glory retain it if not let go of it.
(7) Abstain from all appearance of evil— This means to avoid that which brings harm and causes injury to others.
Faithful is He who calls you who also will do it:
Scott Stimson Sr.
The apostle Paul asked the question of the ages to death and hell; Oh death where is thy sting? death was silent for it had no answer so he turns to the grave and ask the grave where is thy victory? but once again the grave (hades) could not answer so he answered for them both by saying
“Thanks be unto God who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ”!
7 things we should know about death!
(1)–Jesus destroyed the source of death; this natural body came from the first Adam the spiritual body comes from Christ. (Heb. 2:14-15) (1Cor.15:35-58
(2)–Jesus abolished death through the gospel, when the gospel of life is preached not just a sermon, but the person when he is really preached then death cannot remain. (2 Tim.1:9-10)
(3)–Jesus tasted death for every man and once and for all swallowed it up. (Heb.2:9)
(4)–Jesus loosed us from the appointment we all had with death by taking that appointment at the cross the scripture says it is appointed unto MEN (not an individual man) once to die then after that the judgment. (Ps.102:20)
(5)–Jesus Himself is the person of the resurrection not just an event, but a person of the resurrection from the dead for the believer it is out from among the dead ones. (Jn.11:23-25)
(6)–Resurrection “Anastasia in Greek” means to stand upright; We have risen from the dead in spirit, out from among the dead in soul, and we will yet know the resurrection of the body as it is in Christ. (Coll.3:1, Ph.3:10,I Cor.15:42)
(7) Jesus has the keys or authority of hell and death not the devil not the coroner not sickness and disease, and not tragedies Jesus is the one who loves us unconditionally and defeated death. (Rev.1:18)
…Why seek ye the living among the dead?” (Luke 24:5)
Scott Stimson Sr.